“To make disciples, regardless of race, color, or language; train and absorb them into Christ’s body; love God with all our hearts; walk in unity, love, care, and fellowship with one another; and extend God’s love to those around us for his glory.”
We are engaged both in home and foreign missions. Our endeavors include crusades, revivals, missions training and seminars, financial seminars, and church planting. For the future, we envision the establishment of orphanages as the need arises and business enterprise units to empower locals for self-sufficiency.
- Conduct indoor and outdoor crusades
- Work with existing churches to help them in church planning
- Plant independent churches where there is such a need
- Build vocational life centers to train indigenes in life skills such as sewing, carpentry, computer literacy, secretarial, welding, etc.
- Build Bible Schools for ministerial and laity training for those with a pastoral and/or missionary